Winter Stage 2011 Brussels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still places available for the Ghent trip!!! Hurry up and sign up!

Go down

Still places available for the Ghent trip!!! Hurry up and sign up! Empty Still places available for the Ghent trip!!! Hurry up and sign up!

Post  Lothar Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 am

There are still places available for the Ghent trip this Saturday!

Don't miss the chance, and sign up at MADO 15/18 between 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. today or tomorrow!
The trip will definitely be worth it. We'll be getting a guided tour through the very reputed Municipal Museum of Contemporary Art (S.M.A.K.), afterwards we will guide you through the ancient city (centre) and in the evening we'll be hitting some nice bars and party in a different city than Brussels for once. At about 4:30 a.m. in the morning, we'll be heading towards the station to take the first train, so everyone will be happy to get home and sleep out in their own beds on Sunday!
People that have bought tickets for I Love Techno on Saturday evening in Ghent should definitely join! It fits perfectly into the schedule, Flanders Expo is not far from the main station, so you can join us for the train at 5:24 a.m. and don't have to worry about accommodation!

Once more the practical details:
Programme:
Sa 9:21 a.m. – Departure Brussel-Centraal – meet in front of the station at 8:45 a.m.
Sa 11:00 a.m. – Visit with guided tour to the Municipal Museum of Contemporary Art (S.M.A.K.)
Sa 1:00 p.m. – Get lunch
Sa 2:15 p.m. – Tour through the ancient city centre
Sa 6:00 p.m. – Get food + split-up for people going to I Love Techno
Sa 7:30 p.m. – Pub strawl and partying in Ghent
Su 4:30 a.m. – Get on our way to the main station (Gent-St.-Pieters)
Su 5:00 a.m. – Meet-up with I love Techno fans that want to take the first train back to Brussels with us
Su 5:24 a.m. – Departure Gent-St.-Pieters

Price:
€10 with Action Card / €12 without. The price includes the train fares, entrance and guided tour through the S.M.A.K.!

Is still possible today or tomorrow at the SC office MADO 15/18 between 4:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.!
Max. 60 people.

Lothar

Back to top Go down